Wednesday, June 21, 2006

PBK

Oh my, while surfing the internet last night I discovered Pottery Barn Kids. I've never had a reason to go there, but have been thinking about nursery color schemes lately. Here are a few of my top choices...check em' out. Soooo CUTE!

AIMEE NURSERY BEDDING

KASEY STRIPED NURSERY BEDDING

RIBBON NURSERY BEDDING

PINK FLOWER PATCH QUILTED NURSERY BEDDING

THEN I had an idea. Maybe I should check out Ebay and sure enough, 3 out of the 4 are up for auction on, all brand spankin' new! The bumber pad, quilt AND crib sheet starting bids are around $50.00. Wow! Thanks for giving me the Ebay fever Dustin. Now, if I could just decide which one....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara! I love the blog! I'm so glad that you are having a good time back home!

You look very nice with your new birthday necklace on! Can't wait to see it glitter in person! I've seen so many cute baby things here - I rode the bus with an adorable little boy the other day, we were giggling together!

I will keep checking your blog! Bye for now! :) Ana

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara jane!

I really love the bedding you have picked out, they are all great choices.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home