Thursday, December 11, 2008

Catching up....

Thanksgiving weekend started off with lefsa makin' in my Dad's garage. I was a little worried about keeping on eye on Miya while we were making lefsa, but it turned out ok. Lexi and Thomas came over and we all took turns flipping, rolling, and chasing the kiddos around. AND...for our 3rd time making lefsa, we think it turned out great!





Of course, there were oreos for the kids :-)

My Dad's garage is heated and perfectly cozy...Thomas and Miya had a good time playing together.
The final product!! Yum!! Miya doesn't like it :-(



Our first Thanksgiving together started off with breakfast with my Dad. He gave Miya a Thanksgiving Day present, here they are opening it up.
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! BARNEY!!!!!!!!!!
We hung out with my Dad for awhile and then headed home for a nap. :-) After, we went to Brandon's parents house for Thanksgiving dinner. Yum....
Here she is, eating her FIRST Thanksgiving dinner!
at the kids table :-)
It was a fun day and another "first" for Miya Mei!! A special thanks goes out to my uncle Terry and aunt Mary for the cute shirt!!

Whew! I thought I'd never get the Thanksgiving post done!! Now - - on to CHRISTMAS!! WHOOHOO!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Great photos...glad Miya's 1st Thanksgiving was wonderful!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can take the Chinese kid out of China but you can't turn her into a Norwegian! So much for lefsa...
Thank you for the pictures Sara!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home