Tuesday, November 18, 2008

and she walks!

This past weekend (also our 4 month home anniversary) Miya decided she was done with crawling. She also figured out how to open the drawers and cupboard doors...so I had to get the safety kit down and step up the child proofing around the house (actually B installed, but I supervised...heh).

She is quick and is keeping me on my toes. Yesterday, while I was getting ready for work in the bathroom, I brought her in and sat her on the floor at my feet. 2 seconds later she was washing her hands in the toilet. sigh...

She is growing up so fast!

Here she is cruising the hallway at my Dad's house. I keep trying to capture her walking on video, but the minute she sees me with the camera she stops or trys to grab it. I'll keep trying...



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it strange to think she has only been with you four months? It seems she has been with you forever!! She has become such a part of you so quickly! I wish I could see her swagger across the room.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shes precious

4:01 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Woohoo...put your skates on, mama!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Awesome...now the fun begins!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home