Thursday, September 25, 2008

Still here...

Oh wow. Yes, I know I haven't posted forever. Not much I can say except the past two months have been very overwhelming and I just haven't had the energy to fire up the computer and update after Miya goes to bed. Soooo, I am going to move on from my guilt of not keeping everyone updated and start fresh. Sound good? Good.
I hope to post a more in-depth post of our happenings this past month later this weekend. I am back to work and Miya has been transitioning to daycare the past couple of weeks. I won't lie, it has not been easy (on mom or Miya). However, everyone keeps telling me that it will get better...I hope they are right. Here's a quick pic of Miya on her first day of "school"...


6 Comments:

Blogger Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Welcome back I cant wait to hear what you girls have been up too.

9:51 AM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

Missing you!!! Glad you are on your way back!!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

So cute!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Glomama said...

So glad you got back online. I had been anxiously awaiting a new posting!!

Gloria

11:34 AM  
Blogger Liene said...

I'm so glad you're back. I was wondering if I was ever going to read about life with Miya again. I was getting very sad :-(

She is too cute on that trike at daycare.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Julie and Steve said...

Good for you! Miya looks like she is doing GREAT. Glad to get the update...even if you post less, be sure to update us with a pic of that sweet girl once in awhile!

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home