Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TA update

I received an email from my agency today. The good news is that TA's have been sent and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow or Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahooooooooooooo!! Very exciting.

The not so good news is that the earliest available consulate appointments as of today are July 14th or the 16th, which means the earliest we will travel now is July 2nd ish....

oh well, what can I do? Not much except for pray that my agency is able to schedule my consulate appointment on the 14th or 16th.

I am officially sick of the hurry up and wait mode. I want off this roller coaster and I want my baby. NOW.

Fly faster DHL fly faster!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

July is still a good date... just remember how long you have waited so far... all good things come to those who wait... hang in there... take care

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I'm with ya- and I've still got 10 weeks to go! July 2nd sounds good to me :)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cant wait for you to have your baby. That first pic is going to be soo special

6:56 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hope that consulate appointment comes in soon...hang in there!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home