Monday, June 09, 2008

No TA's

Came into work this morning to find an email from my agency stating that TA's had not left China on Friday and yesterday (Monday) was a national Chinese holiday. Sooooo, we may see them sometime later this week.

She also mentioned that the entire month of June is booked at the consulate, so when my TA arrives they will be scheduling consulate appointments in July.

What does this mean?? This means, I will probably travel towards the end of June/early July. I think June 22nd is out of the question at this point. Bummer, but I can handle it.

And yes, to answer your comments!! It's a holy mother of all frenzy going on at my house. :-)

And one more thing - - how in the hell am I supposed to get everything into one suitcase (44 pd. max) and one carry-on (11 pd. max)? I am not pleased with the recent implementation of new flight restrictions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is June 10th!
Happy birthdayyy to youuuuuuu,
happy birthdayyy to youuuuuu,
happy birthdayyy dearrr Miyaaaasaa,
happy birthdayyy to youuuuuuu!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home