Friday, May 23, 2008

and more news....

I spoke to my agency today, my signed LOA should arrive in China on Sunday night our time (Monday morning in China). If all stays on schedule...as in my travel approval is issued in 2-3 weeks...my agency estimates that my consulate appointment will be scheduled on or around July 7th, which means I will probably meet Miya on....

JUNE 29TH OR 30TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course this is all tentative, but they did say to plan on traveling the last week of June or first week of July.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen said...

I still just can't believe how this has all come together for you... I am SOOOOO excited to be a witness to it and experience it all through you.

Just so thrilled to see all these exciting posts!!! you must be a ball of nerves and excitement!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Wow....that is so amazing! That's like a month from now! You must be out of your mind with excitement!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Liene said...

Yippie for you Sara!! That's awesome. I can't wait to see her being held in your arms.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home