Wednesday, November 07, 2007

USCIS **updated**

My fingerprints expire on November 30th. I am trucking on over to Spokane to have them re-done on Monday. I'm going to make a day of it. I took the day off work and am going to bring along someone special. After fingerprinting, we are going out to lunch (my choice), and then back home. Well, I guess that'll only be a half day...lol.

Last year, in a flurry of crazy paperchasing activity, I hauled ass over to Yakima, WA (4 hours away) to submit my immigration paperwork and have my fingerprints done. Oh man, I was soooo excited.

This year, my mood is whatever, I'll probably have to have it done again anyway.......grumble grumble.

So, off I go.

**update**

So, off I go on TUESDAY instead of Monday. I forgot government offices will be closed in observance of Veteran's Day..whew..good thing I figured it out BEFORE I drove over and showed up to an empty office. That would have really ticked me off...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good luck on the fingerprinting..Hope it goes smoothly!!!

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of the "patience" you are learning and how blessed your little one will be to have such a patient mother!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Yeah, I'm sure the second time around is no fun...but at least it will be taken care of!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home