Wednesday, October 31, 2007

WTF!!

I can't believe it! I am floored! I just found out via co-worker that my most favorite and certainly (in my opinion) the BEST dancer this season has been voted out. Boo hoo. I don't even want to watch anymore (who am I kidding? I'll cheer for Scary Spice next!). What the hell happened? I never watch the results show (who has the time?) only the Monday broadcast, Biggest Loser takes precedence for Tuesday t.v., and check the internet on Wednesday to see who has been voted off.

I'm pissed.

Sabrina is off and Marie Osmond is still on. So wrong.

I'll miss you Cheetah girl! You were my fav!


p.s. I still don't really know who the Cheetah Girls are....I know they are a hit with my friend Shelby's little tweeny bopper and that's about it.


p.p.s Here's my new take on swearing...I am quite sure that I will zip it in the potty mouth department if and when I ever become a mom, so until then...I'm going to let er' rip and get it all out now. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Headmeister said...

Curse away, my sistah! lol!!! I can't comment on the DWTS though, as I'm not a fan. Cheetah girl in the pic looks a little scary...lol.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Emma loves the Cheetah Girls and Sabrina was my fav too, so we were both devastated when she got the boot. Now we have no one to really root for - but I'm sure we'll keep watching!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you won't print my comment but just so you know, your mom figures you are a big girl now and you can say what you want...

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have voted!
I called in on four phones for JuliAnne and Helio...

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home