Sunday, December 03, 2006

rugs and homework ***updated***

Grandpa bought this rug for the baby's room. So cute.

I'm in the final stretch of completing my first two graduate classes, I have exactly 5 days left to finish everything. All will be mailed on Saturday, December the 9th! I still have two papers to write, a few assignments, and the final to finish. Needless to say, I'll be cramming my little heart out during the evenings this week.

Hi ho Hi ho, it's back to work I go!

***The rug can be purchased at PBK***

6 Comments:

Blogger Joannah said...

Cute rug!

I'm in the same boat with you. I've got until next Sunday to finish my final paper for this class. Can't wait...

5:48 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

That rug is too cute!

Whew, I don't miss grad school. Glad that one is behind me....your turn is coming up soon.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

LOVE the rug!!! And Saturday is the 9th, not the 8th. I know, because the 8th is my 29th (yeah right) birthday!

Where did you get that rug from?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What a beautiful rug...good luck with your exams and papers!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Thank you Sara-girl :)

8:38 PM  
Blogger Tao's Mommy said...

Great rug...love the colors!!!
Good luck on the papers and exams....

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home