Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads and Dads to be out there (Zach)!

My day started off with a happy birthday text message from someone special back home, thank you. I puttered out of the guest room to make a cup of coffee and was greeted by Dustin and then Ryan singing rousing renditions of Happy Birthday, complete with dance moves to boot. I opened the most wonderful present, a beautiful sparkly necklace once featured as one of Oprah's favorite things. Thanks guys! You are the best! I LOVE IT! We lazed around and then headed to Cambridge for brunch at Henrietta's Table. It was so good and we all ate too much food, but isn't that what you are supposed to do? Plus it's my birthday, so I can do whatever the hell I want. After, we picked up Dustin's friend April and headed to the House of Nails for manicures and pedicures...fun times all around. Tonight we are heading to the opera house to see Annie, I can't wait. I wonder if the cast will get mad at us for singing along to EVERY single song. We've been practicing all weekend. What a wonderful finale to my b-day weekend.

My birthday present from the guys..WOW!

30 something, not so bad after all...

Dustin and Ryan


Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun to see those guys I miss so much...

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home