Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas cheer....

Christmas was off the hook! We were so busy from Christmas Eve until Christmas night I didn't know which way to turn. I also failed at taking all the perfect Christmas pictures I was supposed to...oh well, I know now what I need to do for next year and it doesn't include cooking Christmas dinner for 10. whoa. Overall though, I think Miya had a wonderful time. She wasn't in to opening presents, but she sure like looking at them once they were out of the wrapping paper!

Here we go....my house, all lit up and waiting for Santa....



The stockings were hung...



OOOOO!! Santa came to our house!! Here's Miya at 6:30a.m. Christmas morning...



He brought me a slide!




Opening the stockings....ooooo! Santa brought me new forks and spoons!


Later, my family came over to open presents...that's where I lost track of everything, it was CHAOTIC.



Aunt Lexi gave Miya a new baby and baby stroller!



The end of a very looooong day. Bathtime with NEW bath toys to play with!



Snuggled up in her new ladybug towel (thanks aunt Lexi!)



And here's the picture of all the grandkids on the couch...
I wish. It was the one picture I wanted to take for Grandma in AZ and I was so busy in the damn kitchen, I didn't get a chance to take one. Sorry grammy!! We love you and miss you!! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm devestated...
Good thing we will be home next week! (flights permitting of course)
Can't wait to see those four grandkids!!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home