Saturday, December 20, 2008

A break from the snow...

Today, the sun is shining and it's a warm 6 degrees here in North Idaho. All the roads are plowed now, so we ventured out and visited my Dad this morning. It's supposed to snow another 8-12 inches tomorrow, so getting out of the house was mandatory today. I was starting to get cabin fever!!

My Dad's back yard is sooo pretty with all the snow right now, so thought I'd post some pictures from his camera





Wheee, Grandpa has a new slide to play on!
O' Christmas Tree O' Christmas Tree....


2 Comments:

Blogger Liene said...

Good grief!!! I'm so jealous especially around Christmas. I think it should be mandatory that the ground be covered with snow to celebrate Christmas.

Enjoy your White Christmas!!

7:31 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

Merry Christmas Sara & Miya!!!

Have a wonderful 1st holiday together!!!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home