Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Comments

There seems to be some confusion amoung friends and family as to why their comments are not displayed.

Let me explain....until this morning I had the comment moderation feature turned on due to some freak leaving me nasty comments awhile back. I turned on the comment moderation feature so that I could preview the comments prior to publishing them.

I have now turned the comment moderation feature off...so you should be able to see your comments right away. If everyone plays nice, I'll leave it this way.

Be nice and don't leave mean or nasty comments on my blog please.

Thanks!

The management

2 Comments:

Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I had the moderator on - I had seen there were many people getting nasty comments... so, I would rather this... I had one guy saying he didn't like it - I explained why it was on and I told him if he didn't like it then don't leave a message or look at my site... take care

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love the ERgo and still use it at limited times with our 4 yo. It was a great investment and used greatly.
Dee from IL and WWF
LID 2/06

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home