Sunday, November 12, 2006

Icky...

I'm sick, I've got the crud and it's no fun! My Dad arrived safe and sound from down under. He is battling jet leg and I am battling the flu...wait, it can't be the flu, I had a flu shot last week. Whatever it is, it's got me down and out. I'm surviving thanks to advil, alka-seltzer cold, and Nyquil. Yuck. Hopefully I feel better soon...

Last night I made my Dad sit through my version of show and tell. I pulled out all of the baby stuff and showed him each and every item I have bought for the wee one thus far. He was a pretty good sport...I told him he had to do it, it was his duty as a new Grandpa.

Sometime in the next month we will be putting in a new closet shelving system, painting the nursery, as well as installing new closet doors. Fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joannah said...

I hope you feel better soon. Have a great visit with your dad. I make my dad look at all the stuff I have for Jillian, too. It's the least they can do!

3:46 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

Ewww! Feel better and fast.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Sorry you feel so puny...hope you and your dad have some fun while he's here!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home