Sunday, October 22, 2006

What next?

This past Friday, my agency sent all of my documents to the Secretary of State in Boise for certification. Certification is the process of verifying the notary signatures that were required for my paperwork. This step should take approximately 3 working days.

Then, my agency will send my documents to the Chinese Consulate in D.C. where the Secretary of State Certification paperwork is authenticated (verified). This takes approximately 7-10 working days.

Finally, my agency will send my documents to China on or around the week of November 6th!

Once there they…………to be continued.

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen said...

Oh, what a beautiful site that is!!!!!

2:21 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

You're just around the corner from DTC! THAT will feel good :-)

5:07 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

This brings back a lot of memories! You're really getting closer though...that must feel great.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home