Sunday, October 29, 2006

Taking a break


It's time for a blog break. I have too much to get done in a short period of time and I am feeling overwhelmed. Isn't that how it always works out? When it rains it pours....here's what's going down:

- I have a couple of homework projects needing some serious attention...

- A quick trip to Seattle this coming weekend...

- My Dad is coming for his visit next weekend...

- Prep work for the two classes I'll be teaching next semester...wait what? Oh yes, I found out on Friday that I have been hired as part-time faculty next semester!!! I will be teaching two classes, Intro to Entrepreneurship and Intro to Computers. Holy crapola. Exciting though...

and I was worried about keeping busy during the wait....

I'll be back soon!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sar-Sorry we didn't connect last weekend but it sounds like you have your hands full!!If you need anything give me a call:)Marlea

3:04 PM  
Blogger C's Mom said...

We'll be here when you're back. All the best in getting those projets underway :0)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Keeping Busy is the BEST way to make time go by!! Especially now with our even longer wait...congratulations on being almost DTC!!!

5:43 AM  
Blogger Headmeister said...

Hey Sara - maybe this might be a great time to do that bloggy update you were talking about! ;)

10:33 AM  
Blogger ~Kristen said...

You'll be missed!!! :o(

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love the new look!!!M

8:48 AM  
Blogger Calico Sky said...

Enjoy the blog break! Sometimes we all need it!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home